RAZOR HEATING & A/C OFFERS BOTH FURNACE SERVICES & SALES
What is it?
The term furnace on its own refers to the household heating systems based on a central furnace system.
What different types are there?
1) Single Stage – A single-stage furnace has only one stage of operation, it is either on or off. This means that it is relatively noisy, always running at the highest speed, and always pumping out the hottest air at the highest velocity.
2) Multi Stage – This type has two stages of operation, full speed and half (or reduced) speed. Depending on the demanded heat, they can run at a lower speed most of the time. They can be quieter, move the air at less velocity, and will better keep the desired temperature in the house. Will typically have a variable speed direct current blower as well for varied air flow requirements.
3) Modulating – This type of furnace can modulate the heat output and air velocity nearly continuously, depending on the demanded heat and outside temperature. This means that it only works as much as necessary and therefore saves energy. Interior comfort is maximized with this type of control, temperature peaks and valleys are all but eliminated, and efficiency is increased.
Today’s heating equipment has been designed to maximize comfort and efficiency. Regular service and maintenance will ensure the longevity of your home comfort system. Be sure to inquire with Razor Heating & A/c on the which service will work best for you!
– Diagnostic Services and Quoted Repairs.
– Heat Ex-Changer Inspection and Replacement.
– Gas line service and sizing.
– Warranty service on all makes and models.
** Sask Energy Network Member Program Conditions may apply.