RAZOR HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING OFFERS BOTH A/C SALES & SERVICES
AIR CONDITIONING SALES
What is it?
An air conditioning system will have two components. An evaporator coil on top of the furnace and a condensing coil that is placed outside.
How it works
Air Conditioning is connected with two copper lines, the copper lines transfer heat via refrigerant to and from the evaporator coil with the condenser fan blowing off the heat to the outside.
SEER 13: SEER (seasonal energy-efficiency ratio) is how efficient the unit will be on electricity for the amount of heat it will dissipate.The higher the SEER rating, the better the system efficiency and the lower your electric bills will be. By law, the minimum SEER is 13. R410A refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refridgerant , Scroll compressors are quieter and energy efficient.
Low decibel rating: The higher the SEER Rating, the quieter the unit will be.
Access Port: Allows the technician to service the unit easily as well as quickly.
Two-stage compressor: Higher efficiency units for climates that will have larger cooling requirement.
AIR CONDITIONG SERVICE
Today’s cooling equipment has been designed to maximize comfort and efficiency. Regular service and maintenance will ensure the longevity of your home comfort system. Be sure to inquire with Razor Heating & A/c on the which service will work best for you!
– Diagnostic Service and Quoted Repairs.
– Coil and Condenser Cleaning.
– Repair your cooling system to improve efficiency.
– No Charge Estimates and Quality Installations.
– Inquire about our selection of WiFi capability Thermostats. Control with most Iphone and Android applications.
– 24 Hour Emergency Service
– FINANCING AVAILABLE **PRIME PLUS 2%
-Sask Energy Network Member Program Conditions may apply.
– Schedule Pricing Available